Sep 18, 2020 | Scott Price | 665 views
Return to Play - update #4
Hey IceDog Nation!!! Our Return to Play Plan was approved! We are getting ready for some on-ice activity!
****Just a reminder that we beginning phase 1 with U8 age and up....younger age groups will be introduced in coming weeks (hopefully!)
Just a few reminders:
- please be flexible, patient and tolerant as protocols change and we try to change with them.
- please take some time to familiarize yourself with our new routines prior to coming to the rink the first time (there have been several emails outlining them.)
- our groups have been made--they will last at least 4 weeks when we will re-evaluate every 4 weeks going forward.
- check the AEMHA website for your groups schedule.
- on ice instructors have been chosen--NO HEAD COACHING DECISIONS HAVE BEEN MADE. All groups will also need a trainer and screener. On-ice instructors will be reaching out to their parents for help.
Thanks everybody! Hoping for a successful start!